Obscure Glass; Patterned & Textured Glass
For privacy, pure style or to allow more light into internal rooms, Pilkington Texture Glass gives you a fantastic range of attractive options. The Pilkington range gives you no fewer than 18 different designs, together with our premium ranger of etched glass. From classic to contemporary, no one offers a bigger choice of original patterns.
Download the Pilkington Decorative Range Brochure PDF (under 1 MB) to see the complete range. This publication provides only a general description of the products. Further, more detailed, information may be obtained from your local Northfield Glass Centre, see panel, right.
Pilkington Texture Glass Range
The advantages of Pilkington Texture glass are easy to see too; it allows maximum light while maintaining your chosen level of privacy or obscuration, and also forms an attractive feature itself. That’s why their texture glass is the most trusted in the market.
Pinkington Oriel Etched Glass Range
With a wide range of designs and the Pilkington Oriel etched glass range offering even more possibilities
– all with the quality you would expect from the Pilkington range – there really is no better choice of decorative glass for your home.
- Pilkington Texture Glass offers privacy and style throughout the home
- Five levels of privacy are available, graded from 1 (least obscuration) to 5 (greatest obscuration)
- There are 12 original patterns in the main range, including exclusive designs by Oliver Heath of Blustin Heath Design, a regular on the BBC’s Home Front and Changing Rooms series
- All designs are available in toughened glass and some in laminated for safety and security
- All are suitable for double glazing
Click on the thumbnails, below to see larger images of our showroom displays.
Or feel free to pop-in Monday to Saturday, 8-00am to 5-30pm, see Contact Us page.